Our admissions requirements vary by school and department, but the basic requirements are as follows:
Candidates with one or two of the following requirements may be considered for admission into the National Diploma Programme.
- SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE o’TC 11 with credit level passes in five subjects relevant to the programme obtained at no more than two sitting
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects
- A satisfactory score in the UTME examination, which is conducted annually by JAMB
- Five credits in relevant subjects obtained at the final examination of the NBTE recognized preliminary ND programme offered in a polytechnic or similar Post-Secondary Technical Institution.
- All candidates applying for science and technology programmes must posses credit level passes in mathematics and English language (Not Literature in English) Applicants for Business and Management Programmes
- A pass in the final examination of the pre-science and technology of the polytechnic.Application for the technology programmes.
- Candidates should have credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.